On this nature walk we will visit diverse habitats in Hallock State Park, from woodlands to freshwater ponds to the rocky shore of Long Island Sound. We’ll keep an eye out for wildlife large and small, learn about some of the plants of the preserve, and check for shells along the beach. Families are most welcome to join us for this entertaining and informative stroll. For reservations or more information, please contact Steve Biasetti at 631-765-6450 ext. 205 or email@example.com.
- 3030.September.MondayNo events
- 0101.October.TuesdayNo events
- 0202.October.WednesdayNo events
- 0303.October.ThursdayNo events
- 0404.October.FridayNo events
- 0505.October.SaturdayNo events