Now celebrating its thirty-fifth year, this event has a nautical theme and provides activities and entertainment for people of all ages. Some highlights include live music, food and merchandise vendors, pony rides, crab races, and various interactive displays. The festival has developed into a major event, where attendance for the past year was approximately 15,000 patrons.
- 0909.September.Monday36 Gann Rd., East Hampton, NY 11937https://lirpc.org/event/concerned-citizens-of-montauk-septic-replacement-qa-2/36 Gann Rd., East Hampton, NY 11937
Have questions on getting a new low-nitrogen septic system covered by the East Hampton Town rebate and / or Suffolk County grant? Stop by the Green Center anytime between 3-6pm to speak directly with representatives from East Hampton Town’s Natural Resources Department.
- 1010.September.TuesdayNo events
- 1111.September.WednesdayNo events
- 1212.September.Thursday780 Springs Fireplace Rd, East Hampton, NYhttps://lirpc.org/event/accabonac-protection-committee-forum-accabonac-life-in-and-around-past-and-present/780 Springs Fireplace Rd, East Hampton, NY
Christopher Pickerell: Marine Division Director, Cornell Cooperative Extension “Barley”
John Dunne: Director, EH Town Shellfish Hatchery
Hugh King: EH Town Crier, Keeper of the History of East Hampton.
Focusing on shellfish, their habitat and habits, as well as those people who once called the Accabonac environs their home in bygone years.
- 1313.September.FridayNo events
- 1414.September.Saturday25 West End Ave, Oyster Bay, NYhttps://lirpc.org/event/friends-of-the-bay-estuary-day/25 West End Ave, Oyster Bay, NY
Kick of National Estuaries Week and celebrate the beauty and natural resources of Long Island’s estuaries have to offer. Events will include a beach cleanup, lecture series, beach seining, beach combing, children’s activities, crafts and the WaterFront Center Sail about Christeen.128 Second House Rd., Montauk, NY 11954https://lirpc.org/event/concerned-citizens-of-montauk-family-picnic/128 Second House Rd., Montauk, NY 11954
Bring a picnic and enjoy the outstanding beauty of Carol Morrison Park. Fun for the whole family. BBQ and Music. Pets welcome!