- 2828.April.SundayNo events
- 2929.April.MondaySouth Carolinahttps://lirpc.org/event/2019-national-watershed-and-stormwater-conference/South Carolina
The 2019 Watershed and Stormwater Conference provides a forum for watershed and stormwater professionals throughout the nation to learn how to increase the resiliency of our communities in response to emerging and persistent threats to our water resources — from headwaters to coasts. Network with water resource managers, practitioners, researchers and regulators from all over the United States. The conference will include technical presentations, case studies, panel discussions, workshops and field trips.
- 3030.April.Tuesday159 Pantigo Road, East Hampton, NYhttps://lirpc.org/event/southampton-and-east-hampton-septic-replacement-information-sessions-2/159 Pantigo Road, East Hampton, NY
Concerned Citizens of Montauk is partnering with Group for the East End, Suffolk County and the Towns of Southampton and East Hampton to host two public information sessions on the County and Town septic replacement financial assistance programs. The programs were designed to encourage installation of new septic systems that reduce nitrogen levels in ground and surface waters
- 0101.May.WednesdayNo events
- 0202.May.ThursdayNo events
- 0303.May.FridayNo events
- 0404.May.Saturday1860 Union Blvd, Bay Shore, NYhttps://lirpc.org/event/save-the-great-south-bay-creek-defender-day-4/1860 Union Blvd, Bay Shore, NY
Save The Great South Bay, under the auspices of Seatuck, and in conjunction with Keep Islip Clean.