- 1515.September.SundayNo events
- 1616.September.MondayNo events
- 1717.September.TuesdayNo events
- 1818.September.WednesdayNo events
- 1919.September.ThursdayNo events
- 2020.September.FridayNo events
Last September we found a great variety of tropical fishes in Shinnecock Bay. We’re planning on a repeat performance this year! Join us on this adventure – timed during low tide — as we wade with seines and dip nets in search of these southern visitors. Please wear water shoes! There will be opportunities to view the creatures closely in a temporary aquarium; all animals are released at the end of the program. Limited to 15 participants; reservations are required. Program fee $10 per person ($25 per family).
For reservations or more information, please contact Steve Biasetti at 631-765-6450 ext. 205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.